117 Apartments for Rent Near Suncoast Technical College
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Balconies (4)
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Garages (4)
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Parking (5)
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Pools (4)
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- South Gate Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Gate Ridge Furnished Apartments (2)
- South Gate Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Ridge Wood Heights, FL Apartments (12)
- Bee Ridge, FL Apartments (10)
- Southgate, FL Apartments (21)
- Gulf Gate Estates, FL Apartments (27)
- Sarasota Springs, FL Apartments (24)
- South Sarasota, FL Apartments (14)
- Siesta Key, FL Apartments (29)
- Fruitville, FL Apartments (16)
- Vamo, FL Apartments (17)
- Lake Sarasota, FL Apartments (3)
- Sarasota, FL Apartments (167)
- The Meadows, FL Apartments (24)
- Desoto Lakes, FL Apartments (3)
- Osprey, FL Apartments (19)
- Laurel, FL Apartments (27)
- Bayshore Gardens, FL Apartments (14)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Suncoast Technical College?
The average rent for an apartment near Suncoast Technical College is $3,270.