383 Apartments for rent in Sarasota, FL with Pools
- Sarasota Accessible Apartments (16)
- Sarasota Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Sarasota Apartments with Garages (46)
- Sarasota Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Sarasota Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Sarasota Apartments with Parking (82)
- Sarasota Apartments with Washer-Dryers (86)
- Sarasota Dog Friendly Apartments (62)
- Sarasota Furnished Apartments (38)
- Sarasota Luxury Apartments (100)
- Sarasota Pet Friendly Apartments (62)
- Southgate Apartments with Pools (7)
- South Sarasota Apartments with Pools (6)
- Ridge Wood Heights Apartments with Pools (4)
- Siesta Key Apartments with Pools (14)
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Pools (3)
- Sarasota Springs Apartments with Pools (13)
- The Meadows Apartments with Pools (10)
- Fruitville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Gulf Gate Estates Apartments with Pools (15)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Sarasota?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Sarasota?
Salutations, Sarasotans, and welcome to your online apartment hunting headquarters! Located on the southwestern edge of the Sunshine State along the heavenly Gulf Coast shores, Sarasota is as close to a mirror image of paradise as you’ll find anywhere. So what do you say? Are you ready to score your dream pad in la-crème-de-la-crème of Florida beach communities? Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because all it takes is a few simple clicks within the hallowed halls of Apartment List (if websites had halls, that is) to find the perfect apartment for you in Sarasota! So without further ado, here are a few tidbits of info and advice to help get you started on your apartment hunting adventures… See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Sarasota means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Sarasota could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.