31 Short-term Apartments for Rent in Sarasota, FL
- Sarasota Accessible Apartments (11)
- Sarasota Apartments with Balconies (81)
- Sarasota Apartments with Garages (44)
- Sarasota Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Sarasota Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Sarasota Apartments with Parking (82)
- Sarasota Apartments with Pools (93)
- Sarasota Apartments with Washer-Dryers (115)
- Sarasota Dog Friendly Apartments (61)
- Sarasota Furnished Apartments (46)
- Sarasota Luxury Apartments (116)
- Sarasota Pet Friendly Apartments (62)
- The Meadows Short-term Apartments (1)
- Gulf Gate Estates Short-term Apartments (1)
- South Bradenton Short-term Apartments (1)
- Bradenton Short-term Apartments (13)
- West Bradenton Short-term Apartments (2)
- Gulfport Short-term Apartments (1)
- South Pasadena Short-term Apartments (2)
- St. Petersburg Short-term Apartments (20)
- Riverview Short-term Apartments (8)
- Pinellas Park Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Sarasota?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Sarasota?
Salutations, Sarasotans, and welcome to your online apartment hunting headquarters! Located on the southwestern edge of the Sunshine State along the heavenly Gulf Coast shores, Sarasota is as close to a mirror image of paradise as you’ll find anywhere. So what do you say? Are you ready to score your dream pad in la-crème-de-la-crème of Florida beach communities? Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because all it takes is a few simple clicks within the hallowed halls of Apartment List (if websites had halls, that is) to find the perfect apartment for you in Sarasota! So without further ado, here are a few tidbits of info and advice to help get you started on your apartment hunting adventures… See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Sarasota takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.