133 Condos for rent in Washington, DC
- Washington Accessible Apartments (190)
- Washington Apartments with Balconies (621)
- Washington Apartments with Garages (316)
- Washington Apartments with Gyms (353)
- Washington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (671)
- Washington Apartments with Parking (682)
- Washington Apartments with Pools (196)
- Washington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (673)
- Washington Co-Living Apartments (5)
- Washington Dog Friendly Apartments (540)
- Washington Furnished Apartments (172)
- Washington Luxury Apartments (617)
- Washington Pet Friendly Apartments (554)
- Chillum Condos for Rent (1)
- Hyattsville Condos for Rent (1)
- Hillcrest Heights Condos for Rent (2)
- Arlington Condos for Rent (16)
- Langley Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Friendship Heights Village Condos for Rent (3)
- Silver Spring Condos for Rent (2)
- Suitland Condos for Rent (2)
- Alexandria Condos for Rent (13)
- Temple Hills Condos for Rent (2)
"Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm." (-John F. Kennedy).
Having trouble with Craigslist DC? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Washington is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Washington may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Washington that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.