607 Apartments for rent in Manhattan Beach, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Manhattan Beach (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Manhattan Beach (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Manhattan Beach (6)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Garages (29)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Parking (34)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- Manhattan Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Manhattan Beach Furnished Apartments (14)
- Manhattan Beach Luxury Apartments (19)
- Manhattan Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- El Segundo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Del Aire Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lawndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Torrance Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Inglewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Gardena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- West Athens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Manhattan Beach?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Manhattan Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Manhattan Beach?
"If everybody had an ocean cross the U. S. A., then everybody'd be surfin' like Californi-a. You'd seem 'em wearing their baggies, Huarachi sandals too. Surfin' U. S. A. You'd catch 'em surfin' at Del Mar, Ventura County line, Santa Cruz and Trestle. Australia's Narrabeen, all over Manhattan and down Doheny Way. Everybody's gone surfin', surfin' U.S.A." (-The Beach Boys, "Surfin' U.S.A.")
The home base for supermodels, professional athletes, celebrities, and stoners, Manhattan Beach is a quintessential West Coast paradise just a few minutes from L.A.s hottest inland locations. The gargantuan swaying palm trees, beaches dotted with volleyball nets, and vertical waterfront housing are inarguably to die for, but the rents certainly reflect the level of appeal. Hats off to you if you can squeeze in, as the quality of life is second to probably very few places thanks in part to the walkable downtown area, quiet hillside neighborhoods, and gorgeous vistas from every rooftop. Add the variety of recreational opportunities (outdoor living is a pleasurable requirement of residency), and spirited nightlife, and you have yourself the solution for a compact city with attractive options for every upscale demographic, from rich families to rich frat boys.
Having trouble with Craigslist Manhattan Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Manhattan Beach offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Manhattan Beach. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Manhattan Beach can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.