265 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in San Francisco, CA
- Cheap 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco (6)
- San Francisco Apartments under $1,600 (17)
- San Francisco Apartments under $1,800 (45)
- San Francisco Apartments under $2,000 (86)
- San Francisco Apartments under $2,200 (118)
- San Francisco Apartments with Move-in Specials (211)
- San Francisco Cheap Apartments (182)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Francisco (65)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco (4)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco (116)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco (59)
- San Francisco Accessible Apartments (57)
- San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (256)
- San Francisco Apartments with Garages (247)
- San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (112)
- San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (491)
- San Francisco Apartments with Parking (383)
- San Francisco Apartments with Pools (35)
- San Francisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (435)
- San Francisco Dog Friendly Apartments (442)
- San Francisco Furnished Apartments (54)
- San Francisco Luxury Apartments (351)
- San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (452)
- Belvedere 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Daly City 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Tiburon 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Emeryville 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Alameda 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Berkeley 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- South San Francisco 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Strawberry 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- San Bruno 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Corte Madera 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
"It is a good thing the early settlers landed on the East Coast; if they’d landed in San Francisco first, the rest of the country would still be uninhabited." (Herbert Mye)
Truly one of the greatest cities in the world, San Francisco is overflowing with world-class culture, cuisine, and charm. It also has the house from Full House and, as you might imagine, any city that hosts the fictional antics of John Stamos is naturally going to be popular, San Francisco being no exception.
More than 800,000 people are condensed into the city’s 47 square miles. The climate is cool and often foggy but rarely bone-chillingly cold, and it’s remarkably consistent (July’s average high: 68 degrees, January’s: 58). With thriving financial, technology, and artistic sectors, there’s a high demand for living space. With breathtaking views, historic neighborhoods, and the thrill of living in a cutting edge city, your dreams are about to come true. Now, let’s find you an apartment!
Having trouble with Craigslist San Francisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in San Francisco provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in San Francisco. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.