34 Accessible Apartments for rent in San Clemente, CA
- San Clemente Apartments with Balconies (47)
- San Clemente Apartments with Garages (42)
- San Clemente Apartments with Gyms (5)
- San Clemente Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- San Clemente Apartments with Parking (58)
- San Clemente Apartments with Pools (25)
- San Clemente Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- San Clemente Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- San Clemente Furnished Apartments (26)
- San Clemente Luxury Apartments (72)
- San Clemente Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- San Juan Capistrano Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dana Point Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ladera Ranch Accessible Apartments (4)
- Laguna Niguel Accessible Apartments (4)
- Mission Viejo Accessible Apartments (4)
- Aliso Viejo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Laguna Beach Accessible Apartments (3)
- Laguna Woods Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lake Forest Accessible Apartments (3)
- Irvine Accessible Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in San Clemente?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in San Clemente?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Clemente?
"Some might call it desperate, some might call it crazy, I just long to be with you, there in San Clemente." - (LaRue, "I Can't Sing")See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in San Clemente with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in San Clemente. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.