132 Apartments in North Highlands
- North Highlands Apartments with Balconies (7)
- North Highlands Apartments with Garages (7)
- North Highlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- North Highlands Apartments with Parking (9)
- North Highlands Apartments with Pools (1)
- North Highlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- North Highlands Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in North Highlands (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in North Highlands (2)
- Foothill Farms Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Antelope Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Carmichael Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Arden-Arcade Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Rio Linda Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Citrus Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- La Riviera Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Roseville Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Rosemont Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in North Highlands?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in North Highlands?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in North Highlands?
"North Highlands sounds like the kind of made-for-postcards town where David Lynch might base a murder mystery." (-Kyle Sparks, Pre-Fix Mag)
Sure, the David Lynch-esque North Highlands that Kyle Sparks is referring to is actually in reference to a band, but the quote sums up North Highlands, California pretty well. It's a quaint little place with just over 40,000 lucky residents, and can be described as perfect...almost a little too perfect. The city is mostly residential, with a small commercial center and some industrial sites around the old McClellan Air Force Base, so jobs are abundant in all sorts of industries. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in North Highlands should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in North Highlands may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in North Highlands. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.