1,549 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Rosemont, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rosemont (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Rosemont (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rosemont (2)
- Rosemont Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Rosemont Apartments with Garages (5)
- Rosemont Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rosemont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rosemont Apartments with Parking (9)
- Rosemont Apartments with Pools (6)
- Rosemont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Rosemont Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- La Riviera Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Arden-Arcade Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Florin Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Vineyard Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Carmichael Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Fruitridge Pocket Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rancho Cordova Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Lemon Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Parkway Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (162)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Rosemont?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Rosemont?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Rosemont?
Life in Rosemont California is just how it sounds- rosey and warm.
A small community of 23,000 people, the town is surrounded by the Sacramento metropolitan area. It's a popular place for people who work in Sacramento, as the cost of living is a little cheaper than the U.S. average, and a lot cheaper than the average city in California. Full of up-and-coming young people who tend to be well-educated and commute to their company jobs in the surrounding cities, the town has lots of activities ranging from fancy restaurants and nightclubs, to parks and recreational groups. The Gold Line light rail system and several buses will take you around the community and into Sacramento, which will save you quite a bit of money on parking and driving costs. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Rosemont should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Rosemont may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Rosemont. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.