591 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Fair Oaks, CA
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (6)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (10)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (6)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fair Oaks Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fair Oaks (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fair Oaks (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fair Oaks (4)
- Gold River Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Orangevale Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Citrus Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Carmichael Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Rancho Cordova Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Foothill Farms Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Folsom Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- North Highlands Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Antelope Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- La Riviera Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Fair Oaks?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Fair Oaks?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Fair Oaks?
Annual chicken festival? Check. Frog jumping contests in spring? Check.
Flanked by the American River and Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks has a long and robust history. In its earlier beginnings, the town experienced the excitement of the North California Gold Rush and was known for its citrus groves. After two big freezes, the town of Fair Oaks no longer was known for its fruit, but its festivals and chickens have stolen the show. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Fair Oaks should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Fair Oaks may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Fair Oaks. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.