670 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Citrus Heights, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Citrus Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Garages (32)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Parking (45)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Pools (15)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Citrus Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Citrus Heights Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Citrus Heights (9)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Citrus Heights (13)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Citrus Heights (12)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Foothill Farms Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Orangevale Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Carmichael Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Antelope Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Gold River Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Roseville Pet Friendly Apartments (65)
- North Highlands Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Rocklin Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Rancho Cordova Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Citrus Heights?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Citrus Heights?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Citrus Heights?
"There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day" (-- Middle of the Road)
Located about 20 miles northeast of Sacramento is Citrus Heights; a modern day residential and retirement heaven. A place that some Sacramento residents are just getting to see on their radars and are wondering how they missed it. Citrus Heights is a suburban city, near Sacramento. It comfortably houses a population of about 85,000 people at the moment. It was part of the Sacramento metropolitan area and get to celebrate its independence day after breaking away in a 1997 referendum.Some residents of Citrus Heights have claimed that the housing trends in this city are old and confined. Well, this is honestly not much of an artsy city or a location with exotic dining establishments. If you want that, take a short 10 minute drive to Roseville, Fair Oaks or Sacramento. Or Call the White house! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Citrus Heights should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Citrus Heights may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Citrus Heights. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.