165 Furnished Apartments for rent in Roseville, CA
- Roseville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (49)
- Roseville Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Roseville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (52)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (22)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Roseville Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Roseville Furnished Luxury Apartments (3)
- Roseville Luxury Apartments (73)
- Roseville Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Orangevale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Carmichael Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fair Oaks Furnished Apartments (1)
- Arden-Arcade Furnished Apartments (1)
- Folsom Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rancho Cordova Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sacramento Furnished Apartments (17)
- West Sacramento Furnished Apartments (2)
- Elk Grove Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Roseville?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Roseville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Roseville?
Greetings future renters of Roseville! We heard you’re on the lookout for the domicile of your dreams in California’s perpetually sunlit Gold Country, and we come bearing some equally sunny news: You’ve come to the right place, because we’ve been setting people up in their Roseville dream pads since the dawn of time (or late 2011, but why split hairs?). Just stick with us, ladies and gents, and you’ll be rubbing elbows with the Sacramento Valley’s finest in a cool California minute…See more
Furnished apartments in Roseville can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Roseville as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.