1,340 Apartments for rent in Oakland, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Oakland Accessible Apartments (63)
- Oakland Apartments with Garages (98)
- Oakland Apartments with Gyms (68)
- Oakland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (152)
- Oakland Apartments with Parking (211)
- Oakland Apartments with Pools (33)
- Oakland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (147)
- Oakland Dog Friendly Apartments (155)
- Oakland Furnished Apartments (20)
- Oakland Luxury Apartments (199)
- Oakland Pet Friendly Apartments (163)
- Alameda Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Piedmont Apartments with Balconies (7)
- San Leandro Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Emeryville Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Orinda Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Berkeley Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Moraga Apartments with Balconies (3)
- San Lorenzo Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Brisbane Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Kensington Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Oakland?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Oakland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oakland?
"Growing up in northern California has had a big influence on my love and respect for the outdoors. When I lived in Oakland, we would think nothing of driving to Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz one day and then driving to the foothills of the Sierras the next day." - Tom Hanks
Having trouble with Craigslist Oakland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Oakland renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.