2,689 Apartments for rent in Oakland, CA with Gyms
- Oakland Accessible Apartments (59)
- Oakland Apartments with Balconies (152)
- Oakland Apartments with Garages (104)
- Oakland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (158)
- Oakland Apartments with Parking (213)
- Oakland Apartments with Pools (32)
- Oakland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (152)
- Oakland Dog Friendly Apartments (172)
- Oakland Furnished Apartments (28)
- Oakland Luxury Apartments (217)
- Oakland Pet Friendly Apartments (175)
- Alameda Apartments with Gyms (7)
- San Leandro Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Emeryville Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Berkeley Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Ashland Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Brisbane Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (6)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Gyms (4)
- San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (137)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Oakland?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Oakland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oakland?
"Growing up in northern California has had a big influence on my love and respect for the outdoors. When I lived in Oakland, we would think nothing of driving to Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz one day and then driving to the foothills of the Sierras the next day." - Tom Hanks
Having trouble with Craigslist Oakland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Oakland renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.