1,601 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Oakland, CA
- Oakland Accessible Apartments (62)
- Oakland Apartments with Balconies (143)
- Oakland Apartments with Garages (101)
- Oakland Apartments with Gyms (57)
- Oakland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (161)
- Oakland Apartments with Parking (208)
- Oakland Apartments with Pools (27)
- Oakland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (146)
- Oakland Dog Friendly Apartments (162)
- Oakland Furnished Apartments (22)
- Oakland Luxury Apartments (187)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Oakland (86)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Oakland (74)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Oakland (42)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Oakland (59)
- Alameda Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Piedmont Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- San Leandro Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Emeryville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Orinda Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Berkeley Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Moraga Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Lorenzo Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Ashland Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Kensington Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Oakland?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Oakland?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Oakland?
"Growing up in northern California has had a big influence on my love and respect for the outdoors. When I lived in Oakland, we would think nothing of driving to Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz one day and then driving to the foothills of the Sierras the next day." - Tom Hanks
Having trouble with Craigslist Oakland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Oakland should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Oakland may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Oakland. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.