1,190 Apartments for rent in Marina del Rey, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Marina del Rey Accessible Apartments (4)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Garages (8)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Parking (13)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Pools (16)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Marina del Rey Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Marina del Rey Furnished Apartments (3)
- Marina del Rey Luxury Apartments (1)
- Marina del Rey Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (71)
- Culver City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- El Segundo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Ladera Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Del Aire Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Inglewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Marina del Rey?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Marina del Rey?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Marina del Rey?
"Tears touch my eyes for I have found / My heart has stayed / In Marina del Rey." - "Marina del Rey," George Strait
It should come as no surprise that the seaside community's dominant feature is in fact its marina (or marinas, to be more accurate). The world's largest man-made harbor, Marina del Rey can hold a staggering 5,300 boats throughout its 19 marinas. At 8,866 residents, the tony Westside community of boat owners and those wanting to live the boating life in the Los Angeles metro area can't really be called a city or town. It's a census-designated place (CDP) that was originally a salt marsh fed by the fresh water from Ballona Creek. Groundbreaking for the marina and harbor didn't begin until 1953, but Marina del Rey has certainly made up for a late start as a neighborhood by growing in leaps and bounds during the last half century. Apartments, beach homes and hotels dot the landscape. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Marina del Rey renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.