528 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Marina del Rey, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Marina del Rey (10)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Marina del Rey (3)
- Marina del Rey Accessible Apartments (4)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Garages (9)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Parking (13)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Pools (15)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Marina del Rey Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Marina del Rey Furnished Apartments (4)
- Marina del Rey Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Marina del Rey (11)
- Santa Monica 1 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Culver City 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- El Segundo 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Del Aire 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Inglewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Beverly Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Hawthorne 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Hermosa Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lawndale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Hollywood 1 Bedroom Apartments (29)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Marina del Rey?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Marina del Rey?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Marina del Rey?
"Tears touch my eyes for I have found / My heart has stayed / In Marina del Rey." - "Marina del Rey," George Strait
It should come as no surprise that the seaside community's dominant feature is in fact its marina (or marinas, to be more accurate). The world's largest man-made harbor, Marina del Rey can hold a staggering 5,300 boats throughout its 19 marinas. At 8,866 residents, the tony Westside community of boat owners and those wanting to live the boating life in the Los Angeles metro area can't really be called a city or town. It's a census-designated place (CDP) that was originally a salt marsh fed by the fresh water from Ballona Creek. Groundbreaking for the marina and harbor didn't begin until 1953, but Marina del Rey has certainly made up for a late start as a neighborhood by growing in leaps and bounds during the last half century. Apartments, beach homes and hotels dot the landscape. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Marina del Rey offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Marina del Rey, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.