11 Apartments for Rent Near Pepperdine University
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Malibu Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Malibu Apartments with Garages (48)
- Malibu Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Malibu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Malibu Apartments with Parking (59)
- Malibu Apartments with Pools (36)
- Malibu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Malibu Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Malibu Furnished Apartments (29)
- Malibu Luxury Apartments (77)
- Malibu Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Westlake Village, CA Apartments (9)
- Agoura Hills, CA Apartments (14)
- Lake Sherwood, CA Apartments (5)
- Oak Park, CA Apartments (6)
- Calabasas, CA Apartments (35)
- Hidden Hills, CA Apartments (5)
- Thousand Oaks, CA Apartments (84)
- Topanga, CA Apartments (11)
- Simi Valley, CA Apartments (36)
- Moorpark, CA Apartments (9)
- Santa Monica, CA Apartments (165)
- Camarillo, CA Apartments (31)
- Marina del Rey, CA Apartments (18)
- Beverly Hills, CA Apartments (101)
- Fillmore, CA Apartments (3)
- Culver City, CA Apartments (39)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Pepperdine University?
The average rent for an apartment near Pepperdine University is $29,320.