356 Studio Apartments for rent in Marina del Rey, CA
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Marina del Rey (1)
- Marina del Rey Accessible Apartments (4)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Garages (9)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Parking (13)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Pools (15)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Marina del Rey Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Marina del Rey Furnished Apartments (4)
- Marina del Rey Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Marina del Rey (4)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Marina del Rey (1)
- Santa Monica Studio Apartments (24)
- Culver City Studio Apartments (2)
- El Segundo Studio Apartments (1)
- Del Aire Studio Apartments (1)
- Inglewood Studio Apartments (2)
- Beverly Hills Studio Apartments (3)
- Hawthorne Studio Apartments (1)
- West Hollywood Studio Apartments (6)
- Redondo Beach Studio Apartments (2)
- Los Angeles Studio Apartments (331)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Marina del Rey?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Marina del Rey?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Marina del Rey?
"Tears touch my eyes for I have found / My heart has stayed / In Marina del Rey." - "Marina del Rey," George Strait
It should come as no surprise that the seaside community's dominant feature is in fact its marina (or marinas, to be more accurate). The world's largest man-made harbor, Marina del Rey can hold a staggering 5,300 boats throughout its 19 marinas. At 8,866 residents, the tony Westside community of boat owners and those wanting to live the boating life in the Los Angeles metro area can't really be called a city or town. It's a census-designated place (CDP) that was originally a salt marsh fed by the fresh water from Ballona Creek. Groundbreaking for the marina and harbor didn't begin until 1953, but Marina del Rey has certainly made up for a late start as a neighborhood by growing in leaps and bounds during the last half century. Apartments, beach homes and hotels dot the landscape. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Marina del Rey living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Marina del Rey during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.