536 Short-term Apartments for rent in Simi Valley, CA
- Simi Valley Accessible Apartments (2)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Garages (32)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Parking (43)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Pools (25)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Simi Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Simi Valley Furnished Apartments (4)
- Simi Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Agoura Hills Short-term Apartments (2)
- Hidden Hills Short-term Apartments (2)
- Thousand Oaks Short-term Apartments (8)
- Calabasas Short-term Apartments (2)
- Stevenson Ranch Short-term Apartments (1)
- Santa Clarita Short-term Apartments (9)
- Camarillo Short-term Apartments (3)
- Santa Monica Short-term Apartments (4)
- Los Angeles Short-term Apartments (148)
- Beverly Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Simi Valley?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Simi Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Simi Valley?
Want some Hollywood living without some LA prices? Simi Valley has been the host of many famous T.V. shows (M.A.S.H., Gunsmoke, etc.).
Simi Valley is the all-American city you’ve seen in countless TV shows and movies. Simi Valley is the ideal city in the Los Angeles metro area. Home to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, the area attracts both tourists and locals seeking knowledge in the mountains of books and literature. The weather is sunny and pleasant (around 75 degrees) most days of the year. In the spring and fall, the Santa Ana winds pick up. Drive 30 minutes into LA, or grab a seat at the bar of at one the national restaurant chains that populate the area. This city is filled with beautiful apartments for rent.
Having trouble with Craigslist Simi Valley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Simi Valley takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.