1,508 Short-term Apartments for rent in Redondo Beach, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Redondo Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Garages (39)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Parking (50)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Pools (12)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Redondo Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Redondo Beach Furnished Apartments (10)
- Redondo Beach Luxury Apartments (2)
- Redondo Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Lawndale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Torrance Short-term Apartments (3)
- Hawthorne Short-term Apartments (1)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Short-term Apartments (1)
- Carson Short-term Apartments (1)
- Marina del Rey Short-term Apartments (5)
- Culver City Short-term Apartments (3)
- Santa Monica Short-term Apartments (5)
- Long Beach Short-term Apartments (5)
- Beverly Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Redondo Beach?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Redondo Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Redondo Beach?
“We'll all be planning that route we're gonna take real soon / We're waxing down our surfboards, we can't wait for June / We'll all be gone for the summer, we're on surfari to stay / Tell the teacher we're surfin', surfin' U.S.A. / At Haggerty's and Swamis / Pacific Palisades / San Onofre and Sunset / Redondo Beach L.A. / All over La Jolla / At Waimea Bay / Everybody's gone surfin', surfin' U.S.A." (- Beach Boys, "Surfin' U.S.A.")
Surfers, volleyball players and celebrities seem to make up the majority of the residents in L.A.’s Redondo Beach, according to surprisingly accurate TV shows. In addition to being immortalized in a Beach Boys song as a fabulous place to catch a wave, the sunny city also boasts excellent schools, ideal year-round weather and more than a few sweet spots to grab a Baja fish taco. With soft sand beaches, family-friendly parks and numerous community centers, it’s not only a favorite vacation destination, but it’s also one of the best places to raise a family. So, naturally, it costs an arm and a leg. Start saving your pennies; paradise is calling. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Redondo Beach takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.