1,499 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Tucson, AZ
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tucson (84)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tucson (117)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Tucson (181)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Tucson (19)
- Tucson Accessible Apartments (48)
- Tucson Apartments with Balconies (221)
- Tucson Apartments with Garages (106)
- Tucson Apartments with Gyms (83)
- Tucson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (60)
- Tucson Apartments with Parking (256)
- Tucson Apartments with Pools (208)
- Tucson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (121)
- Tucson Dog Friendly Apartments (346)
- Tucson Furnished Apartments (21)
- Tucson Luxury Apartments (450)
- Catalina Foothills Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Drexel Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Flowing Wells Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rincon Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Corona de Tucson Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Vail Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Casas Adobes Pet Friendly Apartments (50)
- Valencia West Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Sahuarita Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Oro Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Tucson?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Tucson?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Tucson?
Rootin' Tootin' Tucson
More “Cali” than “Phoenix”, Tucson is a laid back, artsy town with an affinity (and climate) for outdoor sports. Despite it’s size (it’s population is currently sits at just over half a million), the “Old Pueblo” streets are lined with independent shops and the great weather keeps residents outside interacting with nature and each other, making for a small town feel in the United States’ 32nd largest city. But enough with all that, it’s apartment time.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tucson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Tucson should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Tucson may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Tucson. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.