1,162 Apartments for rent in Tucson, AZ with Gyms
- Tucson Accessible Apartments (54)
- Tucson Apartments with Balconies (215)
- Tucson Apartments with Garages (93)
- Tucson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (67)
- Tucson Apartments with Parking (252)
- Tucson Apartments with Pools (154)
- Tucson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (151)
- Tucson Dog Friendly Apartments (341)
- Tucson Furnished Apartments (25)
- Tucson Luxury Apartments (419)
- Tucson Pet Friendly Apartments (348)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Rincon Valley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Sahuarita Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Marana Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Florence Apartments with Gyms (4)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Tucson?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Tucson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tucson?
Rootin' Tootin' Tucson
More “Cali” than “Phoenix”, Tucson is a laid back, artsy town with an affinity (and climate) for outdoor sports. Despite it’s size (it’s population is currently sits at just over half a million), the “Old Pueblo” streets are lined with independent shops and the great weather keeps residents outside interacting with nature and each other, making for a small town feel in the United States’ 32nd largest city. But enough with all that, it’s apartment time.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tucson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Tucson renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.