407 Apartments for rent in Tucson, AZ with Move-in Specials
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tucson Accessible Apartments (58)
- Tucson Apartments with Balconies (252)
- Tucson Apartments with Garages (106)
- Tucson Apartments with Gyms (78)
- Tucson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (66)
- Tucson Apartments with Parking (280)
- Tucson Apartments with Pools (162)
- Tucson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (162)
- Tucson Dog Friendly Apartments (354)
- Tucson Furnished Apartments (29)
- Tucson Luxury Apartments (462)
- Tucson Pet Friendly Apartments (359)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Marana Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Gilbert Apartments with Move-in Specials (14)
- Chandler Apartments with Move-in Specials (12)
Rootin' Tootin' Tucson
More “Cali” than “Phoenix”, Tucson is a laid back, artsy town with an affinity (and climate) for outdoor sports. Despite it’s size (it’s population is currently sits at just over half a million), the “Old Pueblo” streets are lined with independent shops and the great weather keeps residents outside interacting with nature and each other, making for a small town feel in the United States’ 32nd largest city. But enough with all that, it’s apartment time.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tucson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Tucson apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Tucson apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.