292 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Florence, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Florence Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Florence Apartments with Garages (12)
- Florence Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Florence Apartments with Parking (14)
- Florence Apartments with Pools (9)
- Florence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Florence Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Florence Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Florence (5)
- Coolidge Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- San Tan Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (123)
- Queen Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Apache Junction Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Eloy Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Casa Grande Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Arizona City Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Gilbert Pet Friendly Apartments (147)
- Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (257)
- Sun Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Florence?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Florence?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Florence?
Florence is one of the oldest towns in Arizona. Positioned along the Gila River in the Sonoran Desert, this pastoral community depended on agriculture as its major economic base. Soon it rose to a different beat, after discovering silver at the Silver King Mine, the town also took charge of the government seat of the newly formed Pinal County in 1875. Since then it has not looked back, achieving several more milestones along the way including its historic, architectural downtown scene, entwined ...
Florence is a flourishing town ("flourishing" is a literal definition of the city's name), developing at a skyrocketing pace. Almost overnight the population increased its size approximately 50% since the year 2000. Over 25,500 residents (from 2010 U.S. Census data) choose to claim this inviting hot-bed-town as their home. And little wonder, the town's household income has also grown matching the state's average income rate. Florence is located south of Arizona and has the advantages of being not only a commuter's dream, but also an enterprising magnet, producing a range of consumer products and providing employment opportunities along the way. Of note, the headquarters for Arizona Homeland Security, the Pinal County Sheriff's department and the Pinal county headquarters are strong forces in Florence. Relocating here is not a difficult a decision and just as painless will be your hunt for the right apartment. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Florence should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Florence may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Florence. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.