76 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Arizona City, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Arizona City Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Arizona City Apartments with Garages (16)
- Arizona City Apartments with Parking (18)
- Arizona City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Arizona City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Arizona City Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Arizona City (8)
- Eloy Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Casa Grande Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Coolidge Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Red Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Florence Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Maricopa Pet Friendly Apartments (67)
- San Tan Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (103)
- Queen Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Sun Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Chandler Pet Friendly Apartments (147)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Arizona City?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Arizona City?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Arizona City?
Arizona City, Arizona, boasts one of the largest water sources in the state. In fact, water was the reason the town founders developed the area.
Don't let the name fool you: Arizona City is actually a census-designated place and not an incorporated city. They have tried. The residents of this area have attempted to incorporate as a municipality numerous times, but keep losing the vote. At last count during the 2010 U.S. Census, there were 10,475 souls inhabiting this small patch of land in Pinal County. Within the 6.2 square miles that make up Arizona City, you will find a variety of rental options. So, why move to a city that is not a city? Location, location, location -- Arizona City sits just an hour's drive away from Phoenix to the north and Tucson to the south. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Arizona City should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Arizona City may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Arizona City. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.