363 Furnished Apartments for rent in Tucson, AZ
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tucson (16)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tucson (16)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Tucson (11)
- Tucson Accessible Apartments (51)
- Tucson Apartments with Balconies (225)
- Tucson Apartments with Garages (87)
- Tucson Apartments with Gyms (81)
- Tucson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (67)
- Tucson Apartments with Parking (260)
- Tucson Apartments with Pools (218)
- Tucson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (151)
- Tucson Dog Friendly Apartments (357)
- Tucson Furnished Luxury Apartments (27)
- Tucson Luxury Apartments (447)
- Tucson Pet Friendly Apartments (366)
- Catalina Foothills Furnished Apartments (7)
- Casas Adobes Furnished Apartments (6)
- Oro Valley Furnished Apartments (6)
- Saddlebrooke Furnished Apartments (5)
- Marana Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Tan Valley Furnished Apartments (5)
- Queen Creek Furnished Apartments (4)
- Gold Canyon Furnished Apartments (2)
- Apache Junction Furnished Apartments (2)
- Gilbert Furnished Apartments (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Tucson?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Tucson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tucson?
Rootin' Tootin' Tucson
More “Cali” than “Phoenix”, Tucson is a laid back, artsy town with an affinity (and climate) for outdoor sports. Despite it’s size (it’s population is currently sits at just over half a million), the “Old Pueblo” streets are lined with independent shops and the great weather keeps residents outside interacting with nature and each other, making for a small town feel in the United States’ 32nd largest city. But enough with all that, it’s apartment time.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tucson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Tucson can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Tucson as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.