66 Studio Apartments for rent in Tucson, AZ
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Tucson (12)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Tucson (19)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tucson (6)
- Tucson Accessible Apartments (53)
- Tucson Apartments with Balconies (230)
- Tucson Apartments with Garages (88)
- Tucson Apartments with Gyms (81)
- Tucson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (69)
- Tucson Apartments with Parking (264)
- Tucson Apartments with Pools (221)
- Tucson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (154)
- Tucson Dog Friendly Apartments (362)
- Tucson Furnished Apartments (31)
- Tucson Luxury Apartments (456)
- Tucson Pet Friendly Apartments (372)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Tucson?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Tucson?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Tucson?
Rootin' Tootin' Tucson
More “Cali” than “Phoenix”, Tucson is a laid back, artsy town with an affinity (and climate) for outdoor sports. Despite it’s size (it’s population is currently sits at just over half a million), the “Old Pueblo” streets are lined with independent shops and the great weather keeps residents outside interacting with nature and each other, making for a small town feel in the United States’ 32nd largest city. But enough with all that, it’s apartment time.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tucson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Tucson living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Tucson during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.