477 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Tucson, AZ
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tucson (41)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tucson (15)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tucson (76)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tucson (73)
- Tucson Accessible Apartments (39)
- Tucson Apartments with Balconies (162)
- Tucson Apartments with Garages (75)
- Tucson Apartments with Gyms (70)
- Tucson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Tucson Apartments with Parking (196)
- Tucson Apartments with Pools (186)
- Tucson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (113)
- Tucson Dog Friendly Apartments (270)
- Tucson Furnished Apartments (30)
- Tucson Luxury Apartments (335)
- Tucson Pet Friendly Apartments (270)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Tucson?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Tucson?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Tucson?
Rootin' Tootin' Tucson
More “Cali” than “Phoenix”, Tucson is a laid back, artsy town with an affinity (and climate) for outdoor sports. Despite it’s size (it’s population is currently sits at just over half a million), the “Old Pueblo” streets are lined with independent shops and the great weather keeps residents outside interacting with nature and each other, making for a small town feel in the United States’ 32nd largest city. But enough with all that, it’s apartment time.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tucson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Tucson offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Tucson, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.