1,130 Apartments for rent in Tacoma, WA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tacoma Accessible Apartments (37)
- Tacoma Apartments with Balconies (103)
- Tacoma Apartments with Garages (81)
- Tacoma Apartments with Gyms (44)
- Tacoma Apartments with Hardwood Floors (73)
- Tacoma Apartments with Parking (141)
- Tacoma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (119)
- Tacoma Dog Friendly Apartments (140)
- Tacoma Furnished Apartments (18)
- Tacoma Luxury Apartments (174)
- Tacoma Pet Friendly Apartments (143)
- Fircrest Apartments with Pools (1)
- University Place Apartments with Pools (1)
- Parkland Apartments with Pools (5)
- Fife Apartments with Pools (5)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (8)
- Federal Way Apartments with Pools (20)
- Milton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Spanaway Apartments with Pools (2)
- Steilacoom Apartments with Pools (1)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Tacoma?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Tacoma?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tacoma?
Greetings, future tenants of Tacoma! With a variety of affordable rental options, Tacoma is an attractive residential destination for budget-minded leasers, so we get the feeling it won’t take long to find your dream dwellings. So what do you say? Are you ready to fulfill your fate and find a place to call your own in the “City of Destiny?” Then stick with us, because your super sweet Tacoma digs may be just a few clicks away … See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Tacoma means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Tacoma could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.