153 Apartments for Rent in Renton, WA with Pools
- Renton Accessible Apartments (17)
- Renton Apartments with Balconies (55)
- Renton Apartments with Garages (44)
- Renton Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Renton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Renton Apartments with Parking (67)
- Renton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (55)
- Renton Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
- Renton Furnished Apartments (7)
- Renton Pet Friendly Apartments (57)
- Newcastle Apartments with Pools (3)
- Tukwila Apartments with Pools (3)
- Kent Apartments with Pools (27)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Pools (3)
- SeaTac Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bellevue Apartments with Pools (30)
- Burien Apartments with Pools (1)
- Des Moines Apartments with Pools (5)
- Issaquah Apartments with Pools (10)
- Auburn Apartments with Pools (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Renton?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Renton?
Having trouble with Craigslist Renton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Shh, can you hear that? That’s the sound of psychedelic guitar rifs blowing in on the Puget Sound breeze. You hear that because you’re moving to Renton, Washington, the birthplace (and final resting place, for all you pilgrims of rock) of Jimi Hendrix. Jimi may be long gone, but these days Renton is a bustling city of 90,000 situated a blessed eleven miles from the land of Starbucks and the Space Needle itself, Seattle. Renton may be a former dreary coal manufacturing hub, but believe you me - these days it’s known for its affordable rents and rising star in Washington’s West Coast scene. Whether you’re searching for yesterday’s Seattle grunge, a lucrative aviation job or just a really great cup of coffee and a rainy day, Renton has you covered on all fronts. Now let’s throw on your flannel shirt and Birkenstocks and get down to rocking out on your apartment hunt. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Renton means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Renton could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.