1,589 Apartments for rent in Seattle, WA with Pools
- Seattle Accessible Apartments (187)
- Seattle Apartments with Balconies (439)
- Seattle Apartments with Garages (375)
- Seattle Apartments with Gyms (291)
- Seattle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (331)
- Seattle Apartments with Parking (476)
- Seattle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (415)
- Seattle Dog Friendly Apartments (426)
- Seattle Furnished Apartments (45)
- Seattle Luxury Apartments (434)
- Seattle Pet Friendly Apartments (442)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Pools (3)
- Shoreline Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Burien Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kirkland Apartments with Pools (19)
- Kenmore Apartments with Pools (1)
- Tukwila Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bellevue Apartments with Pools (27)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Pools (6)
- SeaTac Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Seattle?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Seattle?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Seattle?
The land of technology, beautiful views, clean air, and great seafood and tourist spots, Seattle tends to experience a high turnover rate due to its large tech industry. This means that there are more short-term leases available here than in some other cities, which can be convenient. Most properties are pet-friendly, so you’ll have little difficulty finding a home for you and your pet. And unless you’re living in Downtown or Capitol Hill, every apartment will probably come with a parking space....
Seattle is known for its rainy weather, Owl City, and the Space Needle. However, as can be imagined, there’s a lot more going on under the iconic surface of The Emerald City. Seattle and its residents have a healthy appreciation for the outdoors and tend to be very eco-conscious, which means that many of the apartment properties in Seattle (the newer ones especially) often take measures to be environmentally friendly. This means bigger windows, recycling programs, water-efficient faucets, etc. Seattle is also a place for many different kinds of people, from creative artists and musicians to sports junkies to tech geniuses. No matter the interest, no matter the lifestyle, Seattle probably has something to offer for the perfect fit. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Seattle means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Seattle could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.