891 Apartments for rent in University Place, WA with Pools
- University Place Accessible Apartments (5)
- University Place Apartments with Balconies (10)
- University Place Apartments with Garages (6)
- University Place Apartments with Gyms (4)
- University Place Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- University Place Apartments with Parking (9)
- University Place Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- University Place Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- University Place Furnished Apartments (1)
- University Place Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fircrest Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (9)
- Steilacoom Apartments with Pools (1)
- Tacoma Apartments with Pools (27)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Pools (2)
- Parkland Apartments with Pools (3)
- Spanaway Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fife Apartments with Pools (5)
- Frederickson Apartments with Pools (2)
- Federal Way Apartments with Pools (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in University Place?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in University Place?
How can I find a cheap apartment in University Place?
"The land was not the arctic waste commonly envisioned, but a fertile paradise; Puget Sound, said one rhapsodic report, was 'the Mediterranean of the Northwest.'" (-David Lavender)
Situated right on the shores of Puget Sound, University Place is a small suburban city with a great mix of businesses, homes, and recreational areas. Directly beside Tacoma, Washington, it is easy to move by bus or car from the beaches and parks of UP to the restaurants, shopping malls, and nightclubs of Tacoma. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in University Place means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in University Place could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.