126 Furnished Apartments for rent in Tacoma, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tacoma (7)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tacoma (10)
- Tacoma Accessible Apartments (36)
- Tacoma Apartments with Balconies (102)
- Tacoma Apartments with Garages (72)
- Tacoma Apartments with Gyms (42)
- Tacoma Apartments with Hardwood Floors (65)
- Tacoma Apartments with Parking (126)
- Tacoma Apartments with Pools (36)
- Tacoma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (104)
- Tacoma Dog Friendly Apartments (123)
- Tacoma Furnished Luxury Apartments (13)
- Tacoma Luxury Apartments (157)
- Tacoma Pet Friendly Apartments (126)
- University Place Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lakewood Furnished Apartments (6)
- Federal Way Furnished Apartments (2)
- Milton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Vashon Furnished Apartments (2)
- Edgewood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Puyallup Furnished Apartments (2)
- SeaTac Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burien Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kent Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Tacoma?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Tacoma?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tacoma?
Greetings, future tenants of Tacoma! With a variety of affordable rental options, Tacoma is an attractive residential destination for budget-minded leasers, so we get the feeling it won’t take long to find your dream dwellings. So what do you say? Are you ready to fulfill your fate and find a place to call your own in the “City of Destiny?” Then stick with us, because your super sweet Tacoma digs may be just a few clicks away … See more
Furnished apartments in Tacoma can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Tacoma as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.