1,181 Short-term Apartments for rent in Tacoma, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tacoma Accessible Apartments (35)
- Tacoma Apartments with Balconies (100)
- Tacoma Apartments with Garages (69)
- Tacoma Apartments with Gyms (40)
- Tacoma Apartments with Hardwood Floors (64)
- Tacoma Apartments with Parking (122)
- Tacoma Apartments with Pools (35)
- Tacoma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (99)
- Tacoma Dog Friendly Apartments (119)
- Tacoma Furnished Apartments (15)
- Tacoma Luxury Apartments (153)
- Tacoma Pet Friendly Apartments (122)
- Fircrest Short-term Apartments (1)
- University Place Short-term Apartments (2)
- Parkland Short-term Apartments (2)
- Fife Short-term Apartments (5)
- Lakewood Short-term Apartments (6)
- Federal Way Short-term Apartments (8)
- Milton Short-term Apartments (2)
- Gig Harbor Short-term Apartments (2)
- Edgewood Short-term Apartments (1)
- Puyallup Short-term Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Tacoma?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Tacoma?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tacoma?
Greetings, future tenants of Tacoma! With a variety of affordable rental options, Tacoma is an attractive residential destination for budget-minded leasers, so we get the feeling it won’t take long to find your dream dwellings. So what do you say? Are you ready to fulfill your fate and find a place to call your own in the “City of Destiny?” Then stick with us, because your super sweet Tacoma digs may be just a few clicks away … See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Tacoma takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.