128 Apartments for rent in Federal Way, WA with Pools
- Federal Way Accessible Apartments (10)
- Federal Way Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Federal Way Apartments with Garages (12)
- Federal Way Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Federal Way Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Federal Way Apartments with Parking (18)
- Federal Way Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Federal Way Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Federal Way Furnished Apartments (2)
- Federal Way Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Milton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fife Apartments with Pools (5)
- Des Moines Apartments with Pools (5)
- Edgewood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Pacific Apartments with Pools (1)
- Auburn Apartments with Pools (9)
- Normandy Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sumner Apartments with Pools (1)
- Puyallup Apartments with Pools (12)
- Tacoma Apartments with Pools (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Federal Way?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Federal Way?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Federal Way?
Greetings, future Federal Way renters, and welcome to the virtual nerve center for your apartment hunting endeavors! One of the most scenic communities in western Washington, Federal Way is a popular living locale for a wide range of Seattle-Tacoma area residents. But before we scour the land for the perfect apartment for you, let’s take a few moments to examine what life’s really like in Federal Way.See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Federal Way means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Federal Way could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.