Perched above the street on a large corner lot, this masterfully updated Mid-Century home seamlessly integrates classic charm, clean modern lines, and gorgeous designer flair. The one-of-a-kind former home of internationally acclaimed PNW designer Garret Cord Werner, every detail speaks to style and elegance.
Large picture windows, full-light doors, and plenty of recessed lighting ensure airy, light-washed spaces and year-round brightness. And the VIEWS! Expansive, panoramic views of Elliot Bay, the Olympic Mountains, and Bainbridge Island fill living areas with the best of the PNW.
A circular, open-concept floor plan is an entertainer’s dream! Wide open spaces provide plenty of room for friends and family, and the ultra-modern Chef’s Kitchen makes feasting a snap. Multiple entertainment areas keep options open: gather for cozy conversation around a stunning freestanding marble fireplace, head downstairs to the spacious family room (and another fireplace!) to catch a game, or find a quiet spot to curl up with a good book. When sunny days beckon, spill out onto the spacious patio with a rare heated in-ground swimming pool for ultimate summer fun. So many choices – you’re sure to create a wealth of great memories in the immaculate gem!
Three bright, spacious bedrooms offer restful slumber, while two stunningly rendered full baths provide elegant spaces for refreshment and rejuvenation.
Perfectly situated in a quiet, residential neighborhood, yet close to classic West Seattle restaurants, shopping, and entertainment options. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to live in grand style!
• 3 bedrooms and 2 baths in 2400 sq ft of elegant designer style
• Expansive views of Elliott Bay, Olympics, Bainbridge Island
• Open concept circular floor plan – perfect for entertaining
• Gorgeous high-end designer finishes throughout
• Plenty of windows and full-light doors for spaces awash in natural light
• Generous recessed lighting ensures year-round brightness
• Rich rosewood, designer tile, and plush carpet flooring
• Gourmet Kitchen w/ ample ultra-modern designer cabinetry incl. full-height pantry
• Granite counters w/ solid full-height backsplash
• Dual sinks for separate prep stations
• Central Island w/ convenient breakfast bar
• High-end Stainless Steel appliances incl. professional grade Wolf gas oven and cooktop
• Built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Separate dining space off kitchen
• Stunning freestanding Italian Calacatta Marble wood burning fireplace
• Main floor bedroom
• Striking main floor designer SPA BATH w/ zebrawood dual vanity
• Large granite walk-in rain shower and STEAM SAUNA, and separate granite-wrapped soaking tub
• Large, airy lower-level family room w/ brick wood-burning fireplace
• Two bright lower-level bedrooms w/ shared access to custom designer full bath
• Lower-level custom designer bath w/ floating sink, zebrawood trim, and granite-wrapped tub/shower combo
• Separate oversized laundry room w/ full-size, front-loading washer and dryer
• Tankless, on-demand hot water heater
• Spacious covered patio for great meal-time grilling
• Heated in-ground swimming pool w/ wraparound patio for summertime fun!
• Outdoor firepit for long evenings of stargazing and cozy conversation
• Attached 1-car basement garage
• Separate detached 1-car carport + pool shed and additional storage
• Immaculately landscaped yard w/year-round yard maintenance included
Pets on a case-by-case basis, subject to interview and owner approval. First month and security deposit. Terms Negotiable !!
Please contact Marisa at 206.399.2275 / email@example.com
Rental Terms: Rent: $5,950, Application Fee: $65, Security Deposit: $5,950, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Dogs allowed
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.