4,193 Apartments for rent in Seattle, WA with Gyms
- Seattle Accessible Apartments (195)
- Seattle Apartments with Balconies (538)
- Seattle Apartments with Garages (422)
- Seattle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (399)
- Seattle Apartments with Parking (591)
- Seattle Apartments with Pools (66)
- Seattle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (489)
- Seattle Dog Friendly Apartments (532)
- Seattle Furnished Apartments (50)
- Seattle Luxury Apartments (547)
- Seattle Pet Friendly Apartments (550)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Shoreline Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Burien Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Kirkland Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Kenmore Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Tukwila Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Bellevue Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Gyms (10)
- SeaTac Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Newcastle Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Seattle?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Seattle?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Seattle?
The land of technology, beautiful views, clean air, and great seafood and tourist spots, Seattle tends to experience a high turnover rate due to its large tech industry. This means that there are more short-term leases available here than in some other cities, which can be convenient. Most properties are pet-friendly, so you’ll have little difficulty finding a home for you and your pet. And unless you’re living in Downtown or Capitol Hill, every apartment will probably come with a parking space....
Seattle is known for its rainy weather, Owl City, and the Space Needle. However, as can be imagined, there’s a lot more going on under the iconic surface of The Emerald City. Seattle and its residents have a healthy appreciation for the outdoors and tend to be very eco-conscious, which means that many of the apartment properties in Seattle (the newer ones especially) often take measures to be environmentally friendly. This means bigger windows, recycling programs, water-efficient faucets, etc. Seattle is also a place for many different kinds of people, from creative artists and musicians to sports junkies to tech geniuses. No matter the interest, no matter the lifestyle, Seattle probably has something to offer for the perfect fit. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Seattle renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.