120 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Seattle, WA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Seattle (42)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Seattle (31)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Seattle (11)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Seattle (27)
- Seattle Accessible Apartments (243)
- Seattle Apartments with Balconies (694)
- Seattle Apartments with Garages (502)
- Seattle Apartments with Gyms (315)
- Seattle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (503)
- Seattle Apartments with Parking (772)
- Seattle Apartments with Pools (73)
- Seattle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (714)
- Seattle Dog Friendly Apartments (697)
- Seattle Furnished Luxury Apartments (46)
- Seattle Luxury Apartments (605)
- Seattle Pet Friendly Apartments (725)
- Mercer Island Furnished Apartments (2)
- White Center Furnished Apartments (1)
- Shoreline Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kirkland Furnished Apartments (6)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bellevue Furnished Apartments (10)
- SeaTac Furnished Apartments (1)
- Newcastle Furnished Apartments (1)
- Edmonds Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bothell Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Seattle?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Seattle?
The land of technology, beautiful views, clean air, and great seafood and tourist spots, Seattle tends to experience a high turnover rate due to its large tech industry. This means that there are more short-term leases available here than in some other cities, which can be convenient. Most properties are pet-friendly, so you’ll have little difficulty finding a home for you and your pet. And unless you’re living in Downtown or Capitol Hill, every apartment will probably come with a parking space....
Seattle is known for its rainy weather, Owl City, and the Space Needle. However, as can be imagined, there’s a lot more going on under the iconic surface of The Emerald City. Seattle and its residents have a healthy appreciation for the outdoors and tend to be very eco-conscious, which means that many of the apartment properties in Seattle (the newer ones especially) often take measures to be environmentally friendly. This means bigger windows, recycling programs, water-efficient faucets, etc. Seattle is also a place for many different kinds of people, from creative artists and musicians to sports junkies to tech geniuses. No matter the interest, no matter the lifestyle, Seattle probably has something to offer for the perfect fit. See more
Furnished apartments in Seattle can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Seattle as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.