4,080 Apartments for rent in Seattle, WA with Garages
- Seattle Accessible Apartments (191)
- Seattle Apartments with Balconies (525)
- Seattle Apartments with Gyms (300)
- Seattle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (388)
- Seattle Apartments with Parking (569)
- Seattle Apartments with Pools (63)
- Seattle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (469)
- Seattle Dog Friendly Apartments (524)
- Seattle Furnished Apartments (49)
- Seattle Luxury Apartments (532)
- Seattle Pet Friendly Apartments (544)
- Medina Apartments with Garages (2)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Garages (7)
- White Center Apartments with Garages (1)
- Shoreline Apartments with Garages (10)
- Burien Apartments with Garages (9)
- Kirkland Apartments with Garages (38)
- Kenmore Apartments with Garages (8)
- Tukwila Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bellevue Apartments with Garages (73)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Garages (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Seattle?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Seattle?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Seattle?
The land of technology, beautiful views, clean air, and great seafood and tourist spots, Seattle tends to experience a high turnover rate due to its large tech industry. This means that there are more short-term leases available here than in some other cities, which can be convenient. Most properties are pet-friendly, so you’ll have little difficulty finding a home for you and your pet. And unless you’re living in Downtown or Capitol Hill, every apartment will probably come with a parking space....
Seattle is known for its rainy weather, Owl City, and the Space Needle. However, as can be imagined, there’s a lot more going on under the iconic surface of The Emerald City. Seattle and its residents have a healthy appreciation for the outdoors and tend to be very eco-conscious, which means that many of the apartment properties in Seattle (the newer ones especially) often take measures to be environmentally friendly. This means bigger windows, recycling programs, water-efficient faucets, etc. Seattle is also a place for many different kinds of people, from creative artists and musicians to sports junkies to tech geniuses. No matter the interest, no matter the lifestyle, Seattle probably has something to offer for the perfect fit. See more
Seattle apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.