1,256 Apartments for rent in Kent, WA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kent Accessible Apartments (21)
- Kent Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Kent Apartments with Garages (33)
- Kent Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Kent Apartments with Parking (52)
- Kent Apartments with Pools (31)
- Kent Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Kent Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Kent Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kent Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Auburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lakeland North Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Renton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Fairwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- SeaTac Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Des Moines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Tukwila Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lakeland South Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Federal Way Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Kent?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Kent?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kent?
Bet you didn't know Kent is a star-studded city.Kent is home to professional bowler Earl Anthony, actress Josie Bissett, and Shannon Higgins-Cirovski, a member of the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
Kent is a suburb of Seattle, WA. The city is essentially a place where people who work and hang out in Seattle like to sleep, but recently Kent has developed a reputation as a place of its own as the corporate home of big companies Oberto Sausage and REI (what a strange combination). The town was founded in the late 19th century, and settlers lived as farmers and undertook other agricultural ventures. A few decades later, however, people in Kent discovered hops production and they started growing hops as their main source of income. After a nasty aphids infestation at the plant, the residents of Kent eventually stopped depending on hops for their money making. However, by that time, enough people and money were in the area to consider it a real town. The city was incorporated in 1890, and since then it has depended on other agricultural products like dairy and lettuce. Basically, Kent is known as the boondocks of Seattle. People in the more urban areas tend consider Kent residents rednecks; however, the town is continuing to grow, and just a few years ago even acquired its own professional sports team.
Having trouble with Craigslist Kent? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Kent renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.