1,076 Apartments for rent in Kent, WA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kent (24)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kent (31)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kent (14)
- Kent Accessible Apartments (19)
- Kent Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Kent Apartments with Garages (35)
- Kent Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Kent Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Kent Apartments with Parking (54)
- Kent Apartments with Pools (28)
- Kent Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Kent Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kent Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kent (4)
- Auburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Renton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- Fairwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- SeaTac Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Des Moines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Tukwila Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Covington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Pacific Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Normandy Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Federal Way Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Kent?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Kent?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kent?
Bet you didn't know Kent is a star-studded city.Kent is home to professional bowler Earl Anthony, actress Josie Bissett, and Shannon Higgins-Cirovski, a member of the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
Kent is a suburb of Seattle, WA. The city is essentially a place where people who work and hang out in Seattle like to sleep, but recently Kent has developed a reputation as a place of its own as the corporate home of big companies Oberto Sausage and REI (what a strange combination). The town was founded in the late 19th century, and settlers lived as farmers and undertook other agricultural ventures. A few decades later, however, people in Kent discovered hops production and they started growing hops as their main source of income. After a nasty aphids infestation at the plant, the residents of Kent eventually stopped depending on hops for their money making. However, by that time, enough people and money were in the area to consider it a real town. The city was incorporated in 1890, and since then it has depended on other agricultural products like dairy and lettuce. Basically, Kent is known as the boondocks of Seattle. People in the more urban areas tend consider Kent residents rednecks; however, the town is continuing to grow, and just a few years ago even acquired its own professional sports team.
Having trouble with Craigslist Kent? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Kent offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Kent. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Kent can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.