2,085 Apartments for rent in Kent, WA with Move-in Specials
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kent Accessible Apartments (21)
- Kent Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Kent Apartments with Garages (33)
- Kent Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Kent Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Kent Apartments with Parking (52)
- Kent Apartments with Pools (31)
- Kent Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Kent Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Kent Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kent Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Renton Apartments with Move-in Specials (6)
- Tukwila Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Federal Way Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Edgewood Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Fife Apartments with Move-in Specials (4)
- Bonney Lake Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Bellevue Apartments with Move-in Specials (11)
- Puyallup Apartments with Move-in Specials (4)
- Issaquah Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Seattle Apartments with Move-in Specials (90)
Bet you didn't know Kent is a star-studded city.Kent is home to professional bowler Earl Anthony, actress Josie Bissett, and Shannon Higgins-Cirovski, a member of the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
Kent is a suburb of Seattle, WA. The city is essentially a place where people who work and hang out in Seattle like to sleep, but recently Kent has developed a reputation as a place of its own as the corporate home of big companies Oberto Sausage and REI (what a strange combination). The town was founded in the late 19th century, and settlers lived as farmers and undertook other agricultural ventures. A few decades later, however, people in Kent discovered hops production and they started growing hops as their main source of income. After a nasty aphids infestation at the plant, the residents of Kent eventually stopped depending on hops for their money making. However, by that time, enough people and money were in the area to consider it a real town. The city was incorporated in 1890, and since then it has depended on other agricultural products like dairy and lettuce. Basically, Kent is known as the boondocks of Seattle. People in the more urban areas tend consider Kent residents rednecks; however, the town is continuing to grow, and just a few years ago even acquired its own professional sports team.
Having trouble with Craigslist Kent? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Kent apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Kent apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.