2,890 Short-term Apartments for rent in Kent, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kent Accessible Apartments (21)
- Kent Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Kent Apartments with Garages (33)
- Kent Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Kent Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Kent Apartments with Parking (52)
- Kent Apartments with Pools (31)
- Kent Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Kent Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Kent Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kent Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Auburn Short-term Apartments (5)
- Renton Short-term Apartments (17)
- SeaTac Short-term Apartments (3)
- Des Moines Short-term Apartments (5)
- Tukwila Short-term Apartments (3)
- Pacific Short-term Apartments (1)
- Federal Way Short-term Apartments (8)
- Newcastle Short-term Apartments (3)
- Burien Short-term Apartments (2)
- Milton Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Kent?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Kent?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kent?
Bet you didn't know Kent is a star-studded city.Kent is home to professional bowler Earl Anthony, actress Josie Bissett, and Shannon Higgins-Cirovski, a member of the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
Kent is a suburb of Seattle, WA. The city is essentially a place where people who work and hang out in Seattle like to sleep, but recently Kent has developed a reputation as a place of its own as the corporate home of big companies Oberto Sausage and REI (what a strange combination). The town was founded in the late 19th century, and settlers lived as farmers and undertook other agricultural ventures. A few decades later, however, people in Kent discovered hops production and they started growing hops as their main source of income. After a nasty aphids infestation at the plant, the residents of Kent eventually stopped depending on hops for their money making. However, by that time, enough people and money were in the area to consider it a real town. The city was incorporated in 1890, and since then it has depended on other agricultural products like dairy and lettuce. Basically, Kent is known as the boondocks of Seattle. People in the more urban areas tend consider Kent residents rednecks; however, the town is continuing to grow, and just a few years ago even acquired its own professional sports team.
Having trouble with Craigslist Kent? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Kent takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.