962 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Kent, WA
- Kent Accessible Apartments (18)
- Kent Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Kent Apartments with Garages (30)
- Kent Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Kent Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Kent Apartments with Parking (45)
- Kent Apartments with Pools (25)
- Kent Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Kent Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Kent Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kent (25)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Kent (26)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Kent (13)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Kent (6)
- Auburn Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Renton Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Fairwood Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- SeaTac Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Des Moines Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Tukwila Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Covington Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pacific Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Normandy Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Kent?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Kent?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Kent?
Bet you didn't know Kent is a star-studded city.Kent is home to professional bowler Earl Anthony, actress Josie Bissett, and Shannon Higgins-Cirovski, a member of the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
Kent is a suburb of Seattle, WA. The city is essentially a place where people who work and hang out in Seattle like to sleep, but recently Kent has developed a reputation as a place of its own as the corporate home of big companies Oberto Sausage and REI (what a strange combination). The town was founded in the late 19th century, and settlers lived as farmers and undertook other agricultural ventures. A few decades later, however, people in Kent discovered hops production and they started growing hops as their main source of income. After a nasty aphids infestation at the plant, the residents of Kent eventually stopped depending on hops for their money making. However, by that time, enough people and money were in the area to consider it a real town. The city was incorporated in 1890, and since then it has depended on other agricultural products like dairy and lettuce. Basically, Kent is known as the boondocks of Seattle. People in the more urban areas tend consider Kent residents rednecks; however, the town is continuing to grow, and just a few years ago even acquired its own professional sports team.
Having trouble with Craigslist Kent? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Kent should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Kent may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Kent. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.