651 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Virginia Beach, VA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Virginia Beach (25)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Virginia Beach (7)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Virginia Beach (31)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Virginia Beach (27)
- Virginia Beach Accessible Apartments (12)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Balconies (87)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Garages (43)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Parking (93)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Pools (51)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (83)
- Virginia Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (77)
- Virginia Beach Furnished Apartments (13)
- Virginia Beach Luxury Apartments (136)
- Virginia Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (78)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Virginia Beach?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Virginia Beach?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Virginia Beach?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Virginia Beach offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Virginia Beach, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.