193 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Virginia Beach, VA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Virginia Beach (40)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Virginia Beach (74)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Virginia Beach (86)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Virginia Beach (6)
- Virginia Beach Accessible Apartments (29)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Balconies (280)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Garages (111)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Gyms (56)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (60)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Parking (202)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Pools (111)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (291)
- Virginia Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (184)
- Virginia Beach Furnished Apartments (75)
- Virginia Beach Luxury Apartments (457)
- Chesapeake Pet Friendly Apartments (61)
- Norfolk Pet Friendly Apartments (144)
- Portsmouth Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Hampton Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Elizabeth City Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Poquoson Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Newport News Pet Friendly Apartments (65)
- Suffolk Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Yorktown Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Virginia Beach?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Virginia Beach?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Virginia Beach?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Virginia Beach should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Virginia Beach may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Virginia Beach. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.