599 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Suffolk, VA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Suffolk (1)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Suffolk (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Suffolk (1)
- Suffolk Accessible Apartments (1)
- Suffolk Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Suffolk Apartments with Garages (7)
- Suffolk Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Suffolk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Suffolk Apartments with Parking (16)
- Suffolk Apartments with Pools (3)
- Suffolk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Suffolk Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Suffolk Furnished Apartments (1)
- Suffolk Luxury Apartments (11)
- Suffolk Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Portsmouth 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Chesapeake 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Newport News 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Norfolk 1 Bedroom Apartments (46)
- Hampton 1 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Yorktown 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Williamsburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Virginia Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Petersburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Chester 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Suffolk?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Suffolk offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Suffolk, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.