649 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Norfolk, VA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Norfolk (25)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Norfolk (10)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Norfolk (39)
- Norfolk Accessible Apartments (12)
- Norfolk Apartments with Balconies (84)
- Norfolk Apartments with Garages (38)
- Norfolk Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Norfolk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (57)
- Norfolk Apartments with Parking (122)
- Norfolk Apartments with Pools (26)
- Norfolk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (88)
- Norfolk Dog Friendly Apartments (90)
- Norfolk Furnished Apartments (19)
- Norfolk Luxury Apartments (175)
- Norfolk Pet Friendly Apartments (91)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Norfolk (29)
- Portsmouth 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Hampton 1 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Chesapeake 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Virginia Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (42)
- Newport News 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Suffolk 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Yorktown 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Williamsburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Hopewell 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Petersburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Norfolk?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Norfolk?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Norfolk?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Norfolk offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Norfolk, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.