784 Apartments for rent in Virginia Beach, VA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Virginia Beach Accessible Apartments (25)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Balconies (228)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (63)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Parking (274)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Pools (96)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (230)
- Virginia Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (176)
- Virginia Beach Furnished Apartments (32)
- Virginia Beach Luxury Apartments (395)
- Virginia Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (178)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Garages (47)
- Norfolk Apartments with Garages (73)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Garages (20)
- Hampton Apartments with Garages (25)
- Elizabeth City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Carrollton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Newport News Apartments with Garages (38)
- Suffolk Apartments with Garages (7)
- Yorktown Apartments with Garages (1)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Virginia Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Virginia Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Virginia Beach?
Virginia Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.